Fiqh: Islamic Jurisprudence, covers an introduction to the principles of Fiqh, its historical development and a study of ‘Ibaadah: purification, prayer, zakat, fasting and hajj
- Learn Fiqh (Islamic Juriprudence)
- Based on the syllabus taught at the Islamic University of Madinah
- Essential learning for every muslim
- Rooted in a traditional scholarship approach
The Islamic Sciences Fiqh Certificate is taught by qualifed and experienced graduates of the Islamic University of Madinah.
- 10 week course (Thurs, 6PM)
- Live online sessions (60 minutes each)
- Lifetime access to recordings and handouts
- Certificate of Completion
- £150 (excluding course materials)
No Reviews found for this course.