Terms and Conditions for 2022/23
- Students are required to pay the full fees when enrolling. Students applying for the first year of the 2-Year Diploma are required to pay the first year’s fees (£700) when enrolling.
- If unable to pay fees in full, students must pay a minimum of 50% of the course fees when enrolling and the remaining 50% by 18th December 2022.
- You may only apply for our courses if, to the best of your knowledge, you will be able to commit to the full duration of the course you apply for.
- Students are expected to attend and to be punctual to all lectures and seminars.
- Students must email [email protected] to inform of any absences due to any health issues or unexpected circumstances.
- Students will need to install Telegram on a mobile or desktop device, as this will be the primary means of communication between teachers and students.
- Recommendation letters can only be requested after completion of either:
- One full year of the Qur’an Memorisation and Tajweed Programme, OR
- The 2 – Year Arabic and Islamic Sciences Diploma.
8. Students will not be allowed to defer to the next academic year.
9. Students must provide proof of identity such as passport, driving licence or University/College ID when enrolling.
- As a general rule, students will not be refunded if a refund is requested within 14 days of the course start date or after the course starts.
- An admin fee of £50 will apply in the case of a student requesting a refund 14 days before the course start date.