Terms and Conditions for 2021/22
- Students are required to pay the full fees when enrolling. If unable to pay fees in full, students must pay a minimum of 50% of the course fees when enrolling and the remaining 50% at the start of the second term. Anyone with financial difficulties should contact admin on [email protected].
- You may only apply for our courses if, to the best of your knowledge, you will be able to complete the full course.
- Students are expected to attend all lectures and seminars. Failure to achieve 80% attendance may result in a withdrawal from assessments. Students must email [email protected] or call 020 7346 8640 to inform of any absences due to any health issues or unexpected circumstances.
- Students will need to install Telegram on a mobile or desktop device, as this will be the primary means of communication between teachers and students.
As a general rule, students will not be refunded once the term starts. However:
- A full refund will be given if the student wishes to withdraw from the courses(s) prior to the first day of term one (20th September 2021).
- A partial refund will be given if there are any extenuating circumstances – such as any health issues which prevent you from studying, or bereavement – in which case you must contact admin on [email protected] and provide evidence of your extenuating circumstance as soon as possible. (Admin Fees apply to any refund given)